Saturday, June 09, 2007

06-09-07 Artist Update

I'm making progress with 'Son Traidores,' much of the first 3/4th revised. I am working on the second set of revisions where I focus on culling more unnecessary aspects and firm up the main story. My goal is to have it completed and submitted by mid-July. No word back yet on other submissions made during late May.

I sketched out the start of a larger artwork I hope to paint with either traditional acrylics or on the computer. So far it is a baby, but I want to put my sci-fi touch on the artwork. I still have to finish getting things complete for the group exhibit in August. I have one of the artworks compiled and now need to get the other one or two together before sending them out for replication and framing. That is going to be expensive. Yikes!

I miss dance. It does make things hectic. I have been focused on working, though most of my energy has been dedicated to getting the house back in order. After three years at a job where I worked all the time, much was neglected. It's frustrating, but I think it will be best in the long run.

Well, I am in Valdez and we are heading out for a nature walk. I'll post some pictures later today or tomorrow.

See you... K-Vap

No comments: