Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Global Climate Change Input

Wow! It's been a while since I've written! I'm in one of many lectures about Global Climate Change. For the last two days we've been discussing Coastal Erosion. So far I haven't figured out how to tie it into anything I'm working on, but I'm sure I will. It usually takes about six months before anything settles in. I took a lot of the early part of the month off to work on other projects, but I'm back to writing. Still on 'Son Traidores' and submitting 'Rebbeca 2.1.'

Shortly after my last entry, I joined a Women's Soccer league. It's been several years since I played, but it all seems to be coming back pretty well. I decided not to play goalie this year and started off as a mid fielder. After a few games though my team moved me to forward. I scored a goal a couple games back and almost made one the last game. My footwork is very basic and so I've tried to work on it a little bit every day. We have a game this Friday and hopefully I'll score another goal. I definitely need to warm up more this time than I did the last time. I know for sure that this has a lot to do with my ability to play. It's made me review how I prepare for a dance class. I usually just show up, socialize and then start. However, the days when I had to bike and really took time to warm up, then I had excellent classes and so it is making me think that I am not spending enough time warming up.

Other than that I am keeping myself sane by cleaning my house and organizing all the shit I said I would do someday. I also put myself on a tight budget so that I would be adding to that someday stuff. I know myself really, really well.

OK. I'm off. We're on break and I should stretch my legs.

Peace... RK

No comments: