Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Morning's Morning... and With NO Coffee :(

A Change Will Do You Good

Regional wrestling and the kids have to be at school by 7:30. I'm still in my pajamas and will probably drive Ivan to the school blurry-eyed and without breakfast. I help teach the baby dancers today and I sure hope the younger kids are more well behaved than last week. I had a headache by the end of the day and was ready to strangle myself. We have a three-day weekend through, which means I should be able to clean my house and work on the Pagesculptor website. I completed a template for the website and now just need to get all the pages built. I finished about five or six last night even though I spent the evening with Jen talking about kids and writing. Both our kids hit a speedbump when they broke up with each other after going out for a year. They saw each other at wrestling practice for the first time since the breakup . From what I hear they were standing side-by-side as good friends and even had to wrestle each other in practice. Ivan said he thought it was weird for her, but he was okay with it. My son is bounce back kid. I truly admire him because I was the angst-filled, weepy teenage girl who could never seem to let stuff go. I wish I was more like him.

You Can't Always Get What You Want

It's snowing like a demon outside. Thank God it's not cold. I will take snowfall over below 40 anytime. It's good writing weather because I usually need to take a walking break every thousand words. It's not quite warm enough to take the Zune or the i-phone out with me, so my walks won't be long. I'm not they type of person who communes with the sounds around me. I am more like Sherlock Holmes who takes way more pleasure in the city than the country. It has to do with movement maybe and all the lights and the interaction between interesting people. It's a lot like watching molecules move around and interfere with other collection of molecules and then transform the group into an entirely different substance. Described like that chemistry sounds like a soap opera. Well, maybe that's how they should market it to kids. It just might work.

Okay, I'm off. I have to get my socks and jacket on so that I can drive Ivan to his wrestling tournament. I'm coming back home and eating breakfast before I go help teach.

Write more later... RK

P.S. I have hit the 60% mark on my novel.

No comments: