Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shopping for Writing Ideas? Check this Article Out!



For several months I have been following Dan Case's Writing for Dollars. It's a short e-zine with great articles and links to a fantastic online guideline database. Usually, I read the articles and file the edition, but this month I wanted to share an article written by Jennifer Brown Banks: How to Make More Money by Shopping. Because shopping, yeah that's what I'm about too. The article is about halfway down Dan's edition, but do take time to read the entire thing. He has pulled together an awesome line up for a writer's conference in Oklahoma City (sorry Dan, I'm watching my child compete in a legal studies competition that weekend). But writers who can make it, should definitely check it out!

1 comment:

Jennifer Brown Banks said...

Hi,

I'm Jennifer, the author of the article you mention at Writing for Dollars. Glad you liked it!