Saturday, September 25, 2010

Completion

Perhaps the biggest news is that I finished my novel. Yup, Rebbeca 2.1 is done. I've handed it out to preliminary readers and gone to work finishing other projects in life. The most recent was an art installation made to display my old pointe shoes. Any dancer will tell you pointe shoes are expensive and so I got together my dead or never used shoes (never worn because we changed the style I wore), overabundant amount of paint, a giant canvas, and pictures of dancers I'd been saving for a scrapbooking project. I dedicated 2 weeks of intense focus and created a new multimedia piece for my wall:



I'm happy with it and now will move onto other half finished projects. My most recent endeavor has been to transcribe hand drafted novels to edit in the future. I've had a busy, but fun fall. And I haven't even gotten into all the dance choreography I'm learning.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: