Friday, November 05, 2010

Foutune Cookie Futures

Following my yummy shrimp fried rice, I swiped two fortune cookies to check-in with the great baker in the sky about the next stages in life. Got both a short-term and mid-term outlook, both good and possible intertwined:

1) This week you will be able to handle whatever comes your way.

Whoo hoo! Cause I got a big deadline Monday and I'm mid-NanoWriMo (only 40,000 more words).

2). You will soon be asked to join a team. Work cooperatively.

Like the way my fortune cookie has to emphasize "Work cooperatively." Hopefully this doesn't come about next week because my plate is kinda full, but according to my previous horoscope it doesn't matter, 'cause I can handle it. So I guess it's a mute matter

Check in with the universe today. Where are you headed?

No comments: